Sunday, November 6, 2011

the miracle worker

Whew! Another play done! And many more to come (I hope.) it was definitely crazy. I learned so much about myself, and others. I wanted to portray Helen as realistic as possible. Yet i wanted to find myself, be real to myself as well. It wasn't always easy. There were quite a few times my steps were taken grudgingly. But I am happy with the way it turned out. I am happy with the people I was able to work with on both casts, and through the long hours, silly emotions, bumps and bruises, lack of sleep, and the craziness of it all, I'm so grateful for the learning experience it became. I dedicate this to the true Helen Keller, Annie Sullivan, and all those associated with them, and I cannot wait to meet them someday in Heaven. Thankyou for the amazingly inspiring story. May your memory live on! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment