Sunday, December 4, 2011

missionaries

I love missionaries! I am always amazed at their dedication to the Lord for two years and the strength they have. They have a wonderful Spirit and such strong teatimonies. You can feel it with every word they say.
We had these wonderful Elders over for dinner tonight. I love the unique experience each brings. Each came from such different places (New Zealand, New Jersey, Utah, and Hawaii!!) yet you can see the love they have for the gospel radiate from their eyes. I can't wait to someday see that same love shine in each of my brothers, and of course my future husband, maybe even myself.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is soo true! It brings true and lasting peace and happiness. I am so grateful for missionaries!! Love them and the message they bring is so true!

Elder Logan, Elder Fifita, Elder Shelton, and Elder Casazza with the future Elder Hendricks's :)

No comments:

Post a Comment