Monday, January 14, 2013

live and learn

so I have to admit, I feel that I have a lot of work to do on my photography. I want to go to school to be a photographer some day. I believe that my specialty is children, but I would like to learn to be more creative in all aspects. so here are my photos for each day of week one and two. not the best, but maybe it will give you a little insight to my life. and hopefully I can get more creative shots as the year progresses! :)






 Jan. 1 {{today}}
today was the last day of winter vacation. which therefore consisted of laying around in my pajamas all day and not wearing my glasses. I took this to kind of show that everything gets so fuzzy when I can't see, except my vision is like a thousand million times worse. hahahha oh well:)


Jan. 2 {{something new}}
mom replaced my poor worn out old gray TOMS with new gray ones! (yes those were originally they were originally the same color! hahah obviously it was time to retire :(



  Jan. 3 {{heart}}
 this is not only one of my favorite childhood books of all time, but the book that Nathan and I share. every word comes from the heart<3

  



 Jan 4 {{the view from here}}
my friday nights for.. i don't remember how long:) have consisted of driving (well Nathan driving) to the field of dreams and watching adult softball. it's actually been fun! cold and all:) this is typically my view because I refuse to sit inside by myself. it's scary!!


Jan 5 {{movement}}
odd photo for movement, I know. but my brother and I had about 12 minutes to wrap all of these presents. moving that fast deserved the photo for the day;)




 Jan. 6 {{mine}}
my testimony has grown a lot in this past year. I know the power of repentance and I am so grateful for the Atonement. I love the Spirit and always want him to be my companion. I am grateful for all I have.
  








Jan. 7 {{street}}
thought this was pretty cool. unique:)



Jan. 8 {{something beginning with 'T'}}
Trees!


Jan. 8 {{paper}}
This is my reminder board in my room: door, clothes pin, tape. all of the important things to remember go here.

Jan. 10 {{one o'clock}}
lunch every day with these crazy kids! haha:)













Jan. 11 {{water}}
I am growing poppy flowers! needed 3 table spoons of water, so I got this shot:)




















Jan. 12 {{surprise}}
IT WAS A MINI FRUIT SNACK!! hehehe







Jan. 13 {{circle}}
I received my young womanhood recognition medallion for completing personal progress, which is a series of experiences and projects corresponding with 8 values: Faith, Divine Nature, Individual Worth, Knowledge, Choice and Accountability and Virture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment