Monday, May 13, 2013

april showers bring may flowers!

So I didn't update much these past few weeks. Or this month. So I figured I'd just give the lowdown on all the sweet things going on in my life lately! Just to name a few:

This is my dear friend Crysta. She and I have been working together since March on a show called Proof. It was a student directed show. Crys was director, I was stage manager. Our cast was positively fabulous. We performed this weekend, and it was great. I don't think we could have asked for a better first student run production at the high school.
Crysta is a beautiful and amazing person. Her strength is beyond description. She is hard working, diligent, and never lets anything stand in her way. She makes this world a brighter place! I am grateful that we've been able to grow closer this year, and I hope that we maintain our friendship far into the future!


My dear youngest brother, Logan, was baptized on Saturday! He's the littlest and last one of our family! CRAZY! In our church, children are baptized at the age of 8 or when they are accountable for their sins and mistakes. It was a really sweet day. My oldest brother, Nate, was old enough and had the right authority to baptize him. Pretty awesome! Logan was baptized along with his little friend. It was so cute! I'm glad I was able to be and be together with my beautiful family.


Our high school varsity baseball team finished off their season strong with the final win of the season. They had a great season and a fabulous 4 years! We are all proud of them and wish all of the seniors the best of luck in their future endeavors!

Of course there was Mothers' Day as well! I am so grateful to have my beautiful mom in my life. She is so patient and kind. She's really become a true friend to me. She listens, looks out for me, protects me, cares for me, dreams for me, and does everything I cannot. She is amazing and wonderful. She has such and open and giving heart. I hope I can someday exemplify her best virtues in my own life. I love her and am so blessed to be her daughter. I pray one day I can become the mother she was for me for my children. I am grateful for her example and love her so!


Big and bright things are ahead! I will continue on, fight for the faith, and love and let live<3


No comments:

Post a Comment